- American Express
- Checks (with prior approval)
- Returned Check Fee $30
Gift Cards may be purchased online.
With our Online Gift Cards you can:
- Schedule to send the gift card to the recipient on any specific date in the future (great for buying gifts early, but wanting to keep them a surprise).
- Give the gift card you're purchasing its own title, which will appear in very large font at the top of the gift card.
- The message field on the gift card will show character limits for each field, so you know that your message will fit.
- Choose the image you'd like to appear on the gift card. The card will print on the top half on a vertical 8.5" x 11" piece of paper.
- Free 2 Hour parking is available in the city lot behind the Rosewood building on the shore of Lake Superior. After 6PM, weekends & holidays there are no restrictions.
- Parking meters accept quarters & credit cards on both Front Street & Main Street Monday-Friday 8AM-6PM. After 6PM, weekends & holidays there are no restrictions.
- Parking meters are available for longer periods of time Monday-Friday on Main Street.
Wear comfortable clothes that don't restrict your movement: You don't need to wear spandex, just wear something you feel relaxed and confident in. Remember you will be bending and stretching a lot, so loose clothes tend to fall in your face during downward poses and you may spend more time adjusting your clothes instead of concentrating on your positions.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes early: It's very important to be on time for class. This will allow you enough time to fill out any necessary paperwork (first time), and begin to destress before class. You will have time to set your yoga mat in a comfortable place in the room without disrupting everyone else.
- Please silence your cell phones and be mindful of of the other students by respecting the quiet space of the studio.
- Please remove your shoes: Yoga is traditionally practiced barefoot. It is a sign of respect to a holy space as well as being hygienic.