From muscle specific Deep Tissue Massage to passive stretching to Swedish Massage, I draw from a variety of modalities to create each session specifically for you. My massages are done with a light oil based gel, or you are welcome to bring in any lotion or oil you prefer. I incorporate hot towels as well as dōTERRA essential oils in each massage to assist in relaxation and to maximize the positive healing benefits of your treatment.
Cupping may be added to any massage service for $20.
Massage Prices[table “” not found /]
The AromaTouch® Technique, developed by Dr. David K. Hill, D.C., provides people with an uplifting essential oil experience. Each essential oil in the AromaTouch Technique was selected for its individual aromatic properties, and for their powerful aromatic properties when combined. The AromaTouch Technique uses specific guidelines and instructions for both dosage and application that make it a safe and effective way to receive the full benefits of essential oils. The AromaTouch Technique is gentle and can be adapted to accommodate young or sensitive skin so that anyone can benefit without the worry of overwhelming the body. This technique has multiple benefits from the eight specific oils used in combination with human touch.
The oils used in the AromaTouch Technique include:
- dōTERRA Balance® essential oil blend creates a sense of calmness and well-being.
- dōTERRA On Guard® offers fragrant and effective cleansing properties.
- AromaTouch® essential oil blend combines the benefits of oils well known for calming and relaxing effects.
- Deep Blue® essential oil blend has an immediate tingling and warming effect. Because of this and its aromatic properties, it was chosen to be a part of the AromaTouch Technique.
- Lavender essential oil has been cherished for its unmistakable aroma and calming properties for thousands of years. Due to its soothing nature, it is used in the AromaTouch to promote relaxation.
- Melaleuca, More commonly called “tea tree,” has 90 different compounds and limitless applications. It is an essential part of the AromaTouch Technique for its cleansing effects.
- Peppermint, a well-loved oil, provides a myriad of health benefits. Peppermint essential oil is used in the AromaTouch Technique for its invigorating and energy promoting qualities.
- Wild Orange essential oil releases an energizing, citrusy aroma. AromaTouch Technique uses Wild Orange for its ability to energize and revitalize.
Cupping has been used for centuries to treat symptoms of arthritis and fibromyalgia, high blood pressure, migraine headaches, asthma, allergies, as well as mosculoskeletal conditions. Cupping Therapy can help to decompress and release scar tissue and adhesions, relax muscles, increase circulation, and drain the lymphatic system.
This ancient Therapy consists of the application of vacuum cups over specific points on the body to the surface of the skin. While the cups remain on the skin for 15-20 minutes I go over other parts of the body providing a soothing and lymph draining massage.
|60 Minute $55