Chakras are the seven points of spiritual energy within us. Each chakra is associated with different qualities of spiritual and mental health. Chakra meditation involves focusing the mind to enhance each of these qualities and allow us to live better, healthier lives.
Root Chakra: To find this chakra, sit in the lotus or Indian position.
• The root chakra is at your tailbone.
• Sitting in this position, you can feel your ‘roots’.
• By meditating on your root chakra, you increase your feeling of being grounded and stable.
• It is associated with the bare necessities in life, such as food and shelter.
• Many also think of the root chakra as where our financial stability or money confidence is harnessed.
• The feeling of being rooted allows us to relax and remember that the ground is always underneath us.
• No matter what happens in life we can come back to find our rooting.
Sacral Chakra: The sacral is located two inches below the navel and two inches inward.
• It is the chakra of graciousness, pleasure, and selflessness.
• Sacral meditation can lead people to feel more charitable.
• It creates better connection with those around them.
• It decreases feelings of loneliness and depression.
• Sacral chakra awareness enhances intuition and insight.
Solar Plexus Chakra: This chakra is located in our stomach or upper abdomen.
• It is defined by confidence and control.
• Most people are aware of the feeling of a disengaged solar plexus chakra.
• If you have ever had butterflies in your stomach, your solar plexus chakra was feeling weak.
• Often, when someone is nervous they put their hands on their stomach.
• The touch stimulates this area.
• It is a very mild form of chakra meditation.
• Confidence can be built by regularly meditating on this chakra.
Heart Chakra: It is located in the center of the chest.
• Meditating on it opens our ability to love others and ourselves.
• The heart chakra allows us to feel joy and inner peace.
• There are many physical benefits to heart chakra meditation.
• It lowers our cholesterol, blood pressure, and regulates the heart beat.
Throat Chakra: The throat chakra is located at the throat, but it controls hearing as well.
• It is the chakra of communication and balance.
• Throat chakra meditation promotes self-expression and our ability to listen.
• It can be a great motivator in the release of built up negative thoughts.
• People with healthy throat chakras feel comfortable relating weaknesses and fears.
• Creativity is enhanced.
• And the need to hear others increased.
Third Eye Chakra: This is the chakra between the eyes that is often known as the ‘brow chakra’.
• Third eye chakra meditation helps focus and creates a ‘big picture’ mentality.
• People who meditate on this area are relieved from feeling overwhelmed by uncontrollable life events.
• The third eye is the center of wisdom and intuition.
• Just as the root chakra reminds us that there is a ground beneath us the third eye reminds us that the world around us is vast.
Crown Chakra: •The highest chakra sits atop of the head.
• It keeps the body spiritually connected.
• It is often pictured as the top of a large oval.
• The bottom of which is the root chakra.
• It is a major gateway for prana, or energy, to enter the body.
• Crown chakra meditation opens our minds to inner and outer beauty.
• Pure bliss is often felt through crown chakra stimulation.
• The person meditating can feel a strong connection to their divine self or higher power.
- Reiki healing relieves stress and tension, relaxing muscles and smoothing out mental/emotional pressure. This is the immediate effect of a Reiki healing session.
- Reiki can reduce pain and soreness and relief can be manifested within minutes of applying Reiki hands-on the affected area/organ.
- Reiki can help melt away negative mental blocks in persons of all ages and brings about acceptance of realities in life. Reiki enables us to accept and love ourselves for what we are!
- Reiki can help protect our mental-emotional faculties from reacting negatively under harmful influences and in the face of unfavorable situations. It brings clarity of mind and firmness of decision. It builds inner confidence and the capability to make the most of what we have!
- Reiki sharpens the intellect. It can help one to see with more clarity.
- Reiki can help mend relationships. It does an amazing job at rekindling love, acceptance and understanding between individuals within days of regular Reiki healing, even if the parties involved are unaware of it! Reiki healing works unconditionally, so it would always work towards the highest good of all the parties involved.
- Reiki energy sent regularly to a future event like marriage/graduation/any other important situation or function assists the successful and timely completion of the same.
- Reiki sharpens our intuition or sixth sense and deepens our spiritual awareness. For those who are spiritually inclined are likely to experience amazing spiritual advancement with regular Reiki healing.
- Reiki brings reinstated peace, harmony, mutual understanding, cooperation and accomplishment within a group of people, whether it is a family, a team, workforce, or a professional board, committee, class or association working for a common cause.
- Reiki re-establishes physical, mental, emotional and professional well-being. It brings with it a wave of positivity that can be distinctly experienced by each and every person enjoying the privilege of receiving Reiki either directly, or as a part of a group of recipients.
- Gain clarity: The Tarot will help you to gain clarity in your life, to connect with your intuition and encourage you to make positive decisions in the future.
- You may gain a new perspective on life and leave your reading with a new found sense of awareness and knowledge.
- Identify areas in need of improvement: We all have personality traits that prevent us achieving our full potential. The Tarot can help us identify which aspects of our lives are in need of a bit of love and nurturing while giving us a nudge in the right direction.
- Find peace: Have you been dwelling on the negatives rather than enjoying the positives? If so, it could be time to find peace and move on. Whether you’ve been feeling anxious, worried or fearful, a Tarot reading could help you overcome your struggles and achieve a sense of calm.
- Make a difficult decision: The Tarot cannot predict your future or tell you which road to take, it can give you new insight into your life and inspire you to make a promising decision.
- Improve your life: The Tarot will help you diagnose the facets of your life or personality that are in need of renewal and repair while inspiring you to take actionable steps to become a better person.
- Nurture your relationships: The Tarot will encourage you to clear away negative energy and give you the motivation to take positive risks. If you’re in a relationship, the Tarot will help you embrace and appreciate the positive aspects of your relationship while highlighting the areas that need more attention and commitment. If you’re single, the Tarot can give you the support you need to make a conscious effort to seek love and, when romance comes into your life, it takes work to develop it into something more special and long lasting.