- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
- Healing, alleviating a range of illness and dysfunction
- Chronic pain
- Central nervous system disorders
- Head and neck pain
- TMJ dysfunction
- Chronic fatigue
- Seizure disorders
- Hormonal imbalances
- Chronic sinusitis
- Improved functioning of the autonomic nervous system, enabling the body to respond more effectively to stress
- Improved immune system function
- Release of tissue and bone restrictions, improving mobility
- Tension release
- Pain alleviation
- Energy flow
- Heals rheumatic diseases organically
- Relief from allergies and asthma
- Relaxation and de-stressing
- Treats gastrointestinal diseases
- Reduction in inflammation
- Improves blood circulation
- Clearer, smoother skin.
- Anti-aging benefits.
- Relief from digestive upset
- Reduction in carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms
- Faster healing from colds and flu
- Relief from migraine headaches
- Reduction in back and neck pain
Reflexology is an ancient Chinese technique that uses pressure points to restore the flow of energy throughout the entire body. On the feet (although can be on ears and hands) the structure and organs of the body are represented by a miniature map. Through the reflexive pressure point technique many imbalances within system can be unblocked allowing the body to heal itself.